- Express loan processing.
- Simple loan documentation.
- Low EMI.
- Interest on daily reducing balance.
- Low processing charges.
- Life insurance for the principal borrower at nominal cost.
- Loan maximum upto Rs 140 Lakhs
- Salaried individuals, Businessmen, Self-employed professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants etc.
- Shareholding: 0.35% to 0.50% of loan amount.
- Maximum upto 90% of Agreement Value or Valuation Amount whichever is lower, subject to income eligibility
|Housing Loan Amount
Upto Rs. 25.00 Lakhs
|Women borrower : 7.00% p.a.
Other : 7.10% p.a.
Above Rs. 25.00 Lakhs
|Women borrower : 7.10% p.a.
Other : 7.20% p.a.
** For any exception/ deviation as described, additional ROI is charged.
- PAN Card (mandatory)
- Aadhar Card (mandatory)
- Identity Proof – Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport)
- Address Proof – Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Registered Lease Deed or Sale Agreement / Bank Statement)
- Relationship Proof (if required)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Any other valid Photo ID card issued by central or state government
Income Documents Required for Housing Loan :
- Income Proof required for last 3 years, in form of Form No. 16 for Salaried
- Income Proof required for last 3 years, ITR of 3 Years for Non Salaried
- 6 Months Bank Statement of SB and CA Account
In case of Takeover :
- Sanction Letter of existing Housing Loan
- Loan Account Statement of 12 months
- List of Documents from existing Bank / NBFC
- Foreclosure Letter of the housing loan
Income Documents Required for Housing Loan: